COP Status 0x21

Andrew Williams awilliam at nortel.com
Fri Aug 26 01:19:31 EST 2005

<insert favorite curses here>

  Spend 6 hours searching, draft an email to the list, and solve
problem 20 minutes later. Compared my BDI to a co-workers and
and discovered that although we had the same firmware, we didn't have
the same "Logic" version in the device. Reflashed and I can
now read the PVR correctly.

  Sorry to waste everyone's time on this.

Andrew