error when loading shared library

Matthew McClintock msm at freescale.com
Tue Aug 16 03:22:00 EST 2005

First off it is bad idea to post HTML to this list, you are more likely
to get a response if you post plain text.

On Sun, 2005-08-14 at 20:36 -0700, Maziah Mat @ Mohamad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I working with MPC8560ADS development which loaded with the ppc-linux
> glibc -3.3.2.

You should be a bit more specific about your setup. What version of the
kernel are you running? Where did you get your root file system?

> When running the software, faced error which state error while loading
> shared libraries:/lib/libdb.so.3..

You are missing the db library on your root file system. Berkeley DB can
provide this library I believe. You need to download it, and compile for
your target.

> Could you please advise, where is the good link to download the
> required shared libraries that working for ppc-linux.

Your best bet would be to do a search on google.

-Matthew