mpc8248 SEC -- interrupt handler 'is' invoked

Vikas Aggarwal va824363 at albany.edu
Thu Aug 4 04:33:26 EST 2005

I will try the new BSP but meanwhile like to debug my ported driver.

Is there a way , like kernel level single-stepping to know why the
"interrupt status register"  gets a value of "0x0000000000000040" which
means TEA , transfer error acknowledge.

I changed and tested ur latest advice but same error in "interrupt status
register"

-vikas