mpc8248 SEC -- interrupt handler 'is' invoked

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Thu Aug 4 02:47:49 EST 2005

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:45:15 -0400 (EDT)
"Vikas Aggarwal" <va824363 at albany.edu> wrote:

> This is how i write the address of RNG buffer(sec1_dpd.c.
> DPDPTR->fld[i].ptr = virt_to_phys(*(unsigned int *) ((unsigned int)pReq +
> pDesc->fld[i].ptrOffset1st));

everything looks good except I'd try changing the above to something like:

DPDPTR->fld[i].ptr = dma_map_single(NULL, ...ptrOffset1st,
		...lenOffset1st, DMA_TO_DEVICE);

and change the DMA_BIDIRECTIONAL to DMA_TO_DEVICE in the DPD's address assignment.

btw, a BSP upgrade (based on 2.6.11) for your platform should be available in a couple of weeks.  I'll let you know the status of the SEC driver for it.

Kim