Serial console

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:27:00 EST 2005

Thanks for your input Anton.
I'm not all that certain about sandpoint platform has its own serial
driver so I've worked with 8250.c. Anyway, I've got it working now. It
was problem with interrupt. As soon as I changed interrupt from EGDE
to LEVEL it began working. Altho I'm faced with yet another problem
with openpic but I'm digging thru it at the moment.

BTW, I have no idea why EDGE didnt work and LEVEL does.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel