old SNDF presentation

Kopac Drago ITWED2 kopac at iskratel.si
Mon Apr 25 18:14:08 EST 2005

Hello Mr.  Wrobel,

My name is Drago Kopac (Iskratel, Slovenia, freescale customer). We atend SNDF on
regular base.

I have remembered your interesting session on SNDF 2004 (Frankfurt) titled
Avoiding Classic Pitfalls in Networking and Communications Software: Writing Better Code
Unfortunatelly I could´t find it on Freescale pages.
Since we are checking linux ethernet driver FCC regarding caching/decaching (PQII)  I would politely
ask you to check if  you have it somewhere in your archive in electronic form ?

Best Regards,
Drago