2.6.11 kernel, PPC, and IPv6

Eugene Surovegin ebs at ebshome.net
Tue Apr 19 01:24:05 EST 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:20:39AM -0400, Bellino, Phil wrote:
> I do not know if this email is appropriate for this mailing list, but I
> thought I would give it a try.
>
> Is there anyone out there who is using(or attempting to use) IPv6 with PPC
> and a 2.6.11 kernel with whom I could email directly with some specific
> questions?

I'm using IPv6 on my powerbook and 440GX ref platform (Ocotea). They
both seems to get link-local and global addresses (from local router
running radvd) just fine.

But don't mail me directly :), if you have questions - just ask the
list, although I don't think this a proper place. Try netdev list
(netdev at oss.sgi.com)

--
Eugene