Unhandled relocation of type 11

Joshua Lamorie jpl at xiphos.ca
Sat Apr 9 00:08:12 EST 2005

Yes, this fix appeared to work.  It looks like there are just four
14-bit references:

ppc_ftoui.S:56:     blt     __fixsfsi               /* return directly
from there */
ppc_ftoui.S:61:     blt     __fixsfsi               /* return directly
form there */
ppc_dtoui.S:63:     blt     __fixdfsi
ppc_dtoui.S:73:     blt     __fixdfsi

I've sent an email to the sourceforge maintainer, but I haven't heard
anything yet.  It's a great library, it greatly improves FP
performance.  Anyone else been using it?  Any problems?

My fix is attached.

Joshua

--

Xiphos Technologies
(514) 848-9640 x227

www.xiplink.com
The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.