MPC850 and GDB help

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 05:33:33 EST 2004

You probably want to post this to the u-boot users mailing
lists. Compiling and linking u-boot to run out of ram is not a
straight forward task. I've done it on more then one board, but
it is not easy if you're a u-boot novice.
Search the list for "running out of ram" or something like that
and you'll see what I mean.:-)