[BUG] IBM440GX works too slow under nfsroot

Neil Wilson NWilson at Airspan.com
Fri Oct 22 17:36:49 EST 2004

Hi,

I too had a similar problem with our custom 440GX board - this week in
fact.  It would DHCP, mount NFS then keep on reporting that the server
was not responding.  I eventually tracked it down to the fact that we
are running a single MII phy and the phy map was not being setup
correctly by my port.  As soon as I changed this in the arch_setup it
has worked ever since. BTW it is linuxppc 2.6.8.1,RevC
440,100BaseTX,busybox root.  This may not be Hiroshis problem but
thought I would add to the conversation...

Neil