8xx-2.6 | Prolog

Song Sam samlinuxppc at yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 31 11:59:17 EST 2004

Pantelis Antoniou <panto at intracom.gr> wrote:

> > Dan Malek wrote:

> > The interrupt stuff in patch 1 was wrong when it was done in 2.4 and
> > I'm disappointed to see it again in 2.6. Unfortunately, I don't have
> > time to fix it now, but it will get done properly when I implement
> > the similar thing for the 8560.
>
> Well, I had to do something. request_8xxirq & friends are unusable.

I tested External Interrupt of 823e with
request_8xxirq on IRQ1-IRQ7 in 2.4.18(MVL3.0-rpxlite
BSP) last night.It did work.But I failed many times to
make PCMCIA IP_B7 interrupt work,which should be
treated as External Interrupt--registered fine but
without any response to IP_B7 change.

I wonder whether "interrupt stuff" as you metioned had

any relation with my case.

Sorry for disturbing you all! :-)

Sam