8260 CPM DP ram free function

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Sat May 22 07:41:31 EST 2004

> Did you run 'make clean' before trying?  Perhaps there's
> still a bug when you add exports to a file that previously
> didn't have any..

Tried that, it did not work. I get Unknown symbol errors when loading
the module.

BTW there is a an error in the patch file I sendt... No Idea how that
snuck in there before I did the diff..., line 103 of commproc.c has one
too many closing parens

-	init_rt_alloc(&dp_heap, (void*)dp_alloc_base, CPM_DATAONLY_SIZE
));
+	init_rt_alloc(&dp_heap, (void*)dp_alloc_base, CPM_DATAONLY_SIZE
);