2.6 kernel on Sandpoint

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Sat Mar 13 02:23:27 EST 2004

Adrian Cox wrote:

> I've got a Sandpoint X2.  I've ported linuxppc_2_4_devel to run on it,

Care to send out the patch?  I'll try to get it into the latest
2.4 tree.

> This should be the same on both X2 and X3 Sandpoints, leaving me curious
> as to whether the X3 works with the current tree.

Errr, not really.  The OpenPIC configuration for the two are quite
different.  Something may have been lost in translation.  My X3 has been
placed into active duty as the firewall/server, so I can help experiemnt
with the X2 if you jump start with a patch :-)

What processor are you running on the Sandpoint?

Thanks.

	-- Dan