[RFC] "indirect" DCR access (40x, BookE)

Chuck Meade chuckmeade at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 13 01:53:25 EST 2004

Before you guys go too far with this, just keep in mind that there are
efforts under way to have Linux XIP -- not running from RAM.  You will
need to have any self-modifying code in a writable region obviously.
What is not obvious is that you may need to preallocate a region of RAM
to do this in the case of XIP.

Chuck