[RFC] "indirect" DCR access (40x, BookE)

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at motorola.com
Sat Mar 13 01:25:23 EST 2004

Look in u-boot.  They have some user commands that allow
reading/writing dcr's.  These commands are written with self modifying
code, I would recommend that we reuse that.

Also, it begs the question of should this be extended to SPRs, not that
I have come across a case with SPRs that I need to iterate over a large
list.

- kumar