Marvell DB64360

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 11 03:37:26 EST 2004

In message <404F421B.2000602 at mvista.com> you wrote:

> >I'm evaluating a new development based on PPC750FX and I would like to check
> >if there is some porting on the ELDK 3.0 package.
> >
> I'll defer to Wolfgang on this one.

I have little to contribute here. The ELDK is just a toolbox. You can
use it to build code for any board.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Today's robots are very primitive, capable of understanding  only  a
few  simple  instructions  such  as 'go left', 'go right', and 'build
car'."                                                  - John Sladek