AW: Linux 2.4.24 on PQ2FADS

Stefano Gaiotto Stefano.Gaiotto at marconi.com
Wed Mar 10 03:04:42 EST 2004

Thomas,

I had not an entry for Hip7 such that you send me! Thak you very much for
your help.
I'm going to chek my SDRAM initialization because, now, I see corrupted
stamps, like these:

## Booting image at 00100000 ...
   Image Name:   2.2.4 Kernel for PQ2FADS
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    571353 Bytes = 558 kB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK
Memory BAT mapping: BAT2=32Mb, BAT3=0Mb, residual: 0Mb
                                                      ÀLinux version 2.4.24
(gai
otto at gexs22) (gcc version 3.3.2) #5 Tue Mar 9 17:00:09 CET 2004
                                                               ÀADS setup
arch
ÀO
n node 0 totalpages: 8192
                         Àzone(0): 8192 pages.
                                              Àzone(1): 0 pages.
                                                                Àzone(2): 0
page
s.
  ÀKernel command line: root=/dev/nfs rw
nfsroot=172.16.246.111:/home/gaiotto/fa
dsroot nobats ip=172.16.119.3
 ÀÀÀÀ$                 ÀADS init IRQ. NR_IRÀÀÀÀÀ

Regards,
      Stefano

Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer at giga-stream.de> on 09/03/2004 14:24:39

Please respond to <tschaefer at giga-stream.de>