"mkimage" not found

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi (LAN) gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Thu Mar 4 21:33:33 EST 2004

Hi,

I have just downloaded the new ELDK 3.0 installed and compiled for the
EST8260 board.

With the previous ELDK2.0 I would have generated the image with the "make
pImage" command while now I suppose the command "make uImage" must be used.
Is this correct?

Then at the end of compilation process, I have the following message:
"mkimage" not found - U-boot Images will not be built.
I have checked the presence of mkimage as executable file (which exist
because prior to compile the linux tree I have generate the U-boot
executable) and its functionality (by calling it directly without script).
Anybody has an idea where I am wrong?

Thanks

Gianfranco