denx 2.4.20 kernel memory leak

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 3 20:56:35 EST 2004

In message <200403031444.15398.shebbar at india.tejasnetworks.com> you wrote:

> I am noticing kernel memory leak when I am getting a file using ftp.
> For each ftp get session, the skbuff_head_cache is increasing.
> I am using denx 2.4.20 kernel. My target processor is MPC8260.

Please update. This is a known problem that has been fixed since:

---------------------
PatchSet 169
Date: 2004/01/08 17:38:41
Author: wd
Branch: HEAD
Tag: (none)
Log:
Patch by Wojciech Kromer, 06 Jan 2004:
Fix sk_buff memory leak problem in 82xx FCC driver.

Members:
        arch/ppc/8260_io/fcc_enet.c:1.7->1.8

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
1st Old Man:  Gee, its windy today.
2nd Old Man:  No it's not... it's Thursday.
3rd Old Man:  Yeh, me too.  Let's go for a beer.