problem with audio in MPC8245

m madhuker mythri_madhuker at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 21:22:13 EST 2004

Hello all,
            Im working with MPC8245 powerpc board.
So i want to transfer audio through  audio port
...from the board to other system(x86) which is in
network...

so i had downloaded a package of  "speak-freely" from
sourceforge.net ...
it sucessfully working in x86 system.(audio transfer
over network)....

but ,in board its not working ,
it giving (ioctl run-time error) o/p as follows:
SNDCTL_DSP_CHANNELS: Invalid arguments...

 i don't understand...what the problem....
whether board detecting or not????
should we make any changes in Kernel configuration????

Please give suggestion....
                                   Regards
                                   Madhukar

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail