Relationship between bk libuxppc-2.4 and denx linuxppc_2_4_devel

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 11 17:30:54 EST 2004

In message <11675-28654 at sneakemail.com> you wrote:

> What is the relationship between the linuxppc-2.4 tree from
> bk, and the anonymous cvs linuxppc_2_4_devel hosted by Denx?

Our linuxppc_2_4_devel CVS tree is a (modified, extended) copy of the
BK tree of the same name, which used to be the "official" development
tree but has been declared dead a long time ago.

> The latter *seems* more stable, but I'm hoping to integrate
> in patches for me JSE board after cleaning up patches, and
> it's not clear which tree I should work with.

You should work with  the  official  trees,  i.  e.  linuxppc-2.4  or
linuxppc-2.5.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It would be illogical to assume that all conditions remain stable
	-- Spock, "The Enterprise" Incident", stardate 5027.3