Relationship between bk libuxppc-2.4 and denx linuxppc_2_4_devel

Stephen Williams 612dlag102 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:53:28 EST 2004

This may have been asked on this list before, but I can't seem
to find it in the list archives.

What is the relationship between the linuxppc-2.4 tree from
bk, and the anonymous cvs linuxppc_2_4_devel hosted by Denx?
The latter *seems* more stable, but I'm hoping to integrate
in patches for me JSE board after cleaning up patches, and
it's not clear which tree I should work with.
steve at XXXXXXXXXX           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.XXXXXXXXXX         and lines to code before I sleep,