Netconsole on 8260

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Sat Jul 3 01:43:11 EST 2004

As far as I could see, the only thing needed to support the netpoll API
was to add a poll function that would call the interrupt driver. I did
that. Console does not get dumped to ethertnet

According to wat gets printed, netconsole  init aborts when it does not
find a ethernet device.
This is way later thatn parameter initialization, but still before FCC's
are initialized (see kernel dump from original post), last line before I
cut out some text says:

netconsole: eth1 doesn't exist, aborting.