TLB and CSSBAR problems with MPC8540 and BDI2000

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at motorola.com
Thu Jan 29 03:10:02 EST 2004

Matthew,

Can you try something out.  I wondering if its the tlbre/tlbwe that's
causing problems or the MMU flash invalidate. (i'm guessing the 2nd.

Can you try adding this code back in and see what happens.  It looks to
me that the #ifdef is to generous to start with.  The invalidation of
the MMU is not really part of the work around.

#if defined(CONFIG_MPC85xx_REV1)
	lis	r2,0x1000
	mtspr	MAS0,r2
	tlbre