Stable File System for embedded product

Rod Boyce rod_boyce at stratexnet.com
Tue Jan 20 05:47:16 EST 2004

I would much more strongly suggest not mounting this partition
read-write as this is most likely what is corrupting the partition also
try noatime as well.  /etc is required for boot up so I would suggest
changing the way you use /etc.  We have soft links to another location
on another file system and keep /etc combined with the root file system.
Upwards of 10K power cycles can't be wrong.

Rod