PPCBOOT in customised MPC860T board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 20 06:43:35 EST 2004

In message <4034377A.000003.00996 at RAMANAYV> you wrote:

> I was working in MPC860T customised board and trying to port linux  through
> PPCBOOT.

Please don't post the same message to several malining lists  without
any indication of doing so.

PPCBoot is a dead project. It was put to rest one and a half years ago.

> can you give me breif guidence to boot PPCBOOT in my board and to port
> linux-2.4.19 based kernel.

PPCBoot support has been discontinued. Please use U-Boot instead.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The faster I go, the behinder I get.                 -- Lewis Carroll