2.6 kernel ppc tree

Rod Boyce rod_boyce at stratexnet.com
Wed Feb 18 12:13:21 EST 2004

Wow that was great I got a lot further once I copied the 2.5 kernel uart.c file across.

I had to comment out both referances to ret_from_intercept in the head_8xx.S file I cannot see what is going on there.  I then got to this:
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
arch/ppc/kernel/built-in.o: In function `DoSyscall':
arch/ppc/kernel/entry.S(.data+0x350): undefined reference to `sys_pciconfig_iobase'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

I have not more time to spend on this and track down the PCI issues.
I am using a miniumal config file I will be happy to send to any body who is interested.

Regards,
Rod Boyce