Sandpoint problems

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 16 22:04:24 EST 2004

In message <200402161059.i1GAxDqA002613 at ms.usish.com> you wrote:

>  I used u_boot.srec. To program flash, it will first be converted to binary file.

Why not using u-boot.bin directly, then?

> >shouting?) Is the board completely dead? Is there Some output? Which?
> >Does U-Boot run, but fails to boot Linux? Or what?
>     PCI LED on the board is active continuously.Yet no output. u-boot can not boot. Did I miss anything?

attach a debugger.

And please let's continue this thread on u-boot-users.

Best regards,

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Where there's no emotion, there's no motive for violence.
	-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1