Linux on MPC5200 - LITE5200EVAL

Peter Falk peter.falk at audiodev.com
Wed Feb 11 20:53:59 EST 2004

Had the same problem with garbage, apparently a rounding problem in the
baudrate calculation.
The above patch shows the changes suggested by someone on the net, can't
remember his name but it is on the patches page of sourceforge.net.
After application of this it worked fine.
One gotcha, hardware handshake off on your terminal software! U-Boot
wants it off, The motorola DBUG wants it on, this kept me busy for a
day.

Regards,

Peter Falk