Linux2.6.10-rc3 for 8xx booting "load_kernel(...)" function problem vs configuring and initializing serial console ?

Raphael Bossek raphael.bossek at gmx.de
Mon Dec 27 09:24:09 EST 2004

Hi Alexander,

> What flavor of 8xx do you have ?
XPC860xxZPnnD4

> I would really appreciate though if you could give it a try
> and let me know !!!
Hmm, I do not have a board here :( I've one at work so you have to wait
until
10th January. Until then can you confirm that the
arch/ppc/configs/IVMS8_defconfig
configuration is compiling fine? Can I also boot this kernel with u-boot?

I'm not sure if I find time to make the tests the first week at work but I
do my best. The simpliest and time saving solution whould be if you can
provide me a precompiled u-boot ready kernel image file so I do not loose
time with the build environment...

--
Raphael Bossek

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben