Initialization of Timer Clock on the MPC8260

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 04:18:24 EST 2004

Hello Wolfgang,

I will surely post this in the U-Boot forums. I just
did not know where it was but I think I've found it
now. I still had the address to the PPCBOOT mailist
lists. I miss the good old days. :-)

And to answer you questions, yes, I did look at the
GPIO pins for all the 8260 boards and not one of them
was configured to be a clock. And I was unable to find
the setbrg() routine elsewhere to set brgc1 to be the
input for timerclk.

-Navin.