MEMORY PROBLEM

ppclinux at sundmangroup.com ppclinux at sundmangroup.com
Thu Dec 16 03:51:01 EST 2004

> Your SDRAM initialization is suspect

Thx for that. Those words made me go through the SDRAM
initialization once again and BINGO the PSDMR register had
an address line setting wrong.

The thing is that we have boards with 128M and 256M and the
PSDMR register settings was the same for both. Other involved
registers were modified by the book.

THX!

Cheers // Matias