MPC8280 Linux Kernel Patch

Srivatsan srivatsan at deccanetworld.com
Fri Dec 10 02:32:21 EST 2004

I am sorry about that

With Best Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan

-----Original Message-----
From: geert at sonycom.com [mailto:geert at sonycom.com] On Behalf Of Geert
Uytterhoeven
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 8:58 PM
To: Srivatsan
Cc: linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org
Subject: Re: MPC8280 Linux Kernel Patch

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Srivatsan wrote:
> Can anyone give me pointers where I can find patch for supporting
> MPC8280 processor for Linuxppc Kernel 2.4.20(has support for MPC8260)?

> The help would be highly appreciated.

When replying, please reply _below_ the part your replying to, and cut
away
superfluous text (especially when replying to a digest).

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Linuxppc-embedded digest..."

Perhaps these simple rules of netiquette can be added here as well?

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

geert at linux-m68k.org

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker.
But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something
like that.
							    -- Linus
Torvalds

information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Deccanet Designs Ltd.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
disclosing the contents of this message.