What's the problem could be?

Sam Song samlinuxppc at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Dec 7 22:36:15 EST 2004

Hi, all

An system application crash running on 2.4.18 was
happened on my custom 8xx board every now and then,
especially recently. Yeah, the probelm is becoming
more and more obvious. Personally, I deem it as an
default of application software because there are some
complicated application softwares like GUI and a
browser. But I also suspect that my custom keyboard
did it because there were about 70-80 PCMCIA
interrupts created once I hit just one key. I used
PCMCIA interrupt to accept the rubber keyboard input.
Still one thing, for development convenience, I just
use one SDRAM init setting and process for bus freq.
at 24MHZ/48MHZ. Which one could be the killer? Any
other possibility?

Thanks in advance!

=====
Best regards,