[RFC] Remove G2_LE core decl from CLASSIC_PPC part of arch/ppc/kernel/cputable.c

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Sat Aug 28 03:49:31 EST 2004

On Aug 27, 2004, at 11:16 AM, Andrey Volkov wrote:

> Maybe ~2K of rubbish for somebody "few" - for me not :) (don't forget
> its embedded platform).

If you have a system of this magnitude where a couple of Kbytes is
going to be the difference between success or failure, I'd suggest
looking other places than adding an superfluous #ifdef around
the cpu table.

There are lots of places in the kernel where thorough analysis
and careful configuration will save you lots more than this and
probably make a difference.

	-- Dan