[RFC] MPC5200 dev (was Re: [RFC] Re: BestComm and fec)

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tnt.com
Wed Aug 25 02:17:26 EST 2004

Since It's clear that with more peoples working on it, there is a need of
synchro.

Here's what I'm proposing :

I'll a tree :
   bk://bkbits.246tNt.com/linux-mpc52xx-devel
       This tree would contain all the latest code to be tested by
others. Just send patch to the ml and cc me, I'll put them in this
tree. Once every one is happy with it (or part of it), I'll take
care of pushing it upstream.
	Note that since all current work with bestcomm is based on
non-GPL code, It won't be in until Dale send me the version he's
working on (based on latest code).

To avoid duplicate work, you can post here what you're doing, I'll try
to keep
http://www.246tNt.com/mpc52xx/state-devel.txt  up-to-date with who's doing what.

The point is to centralize the testing code and having a 'single' contact
to merge the work upstream to ease the work of upstream maintainers.

This tree is being setup right now, please allow a few hours ;)

Comments, suggestions are of course welcome.

	Sylvain