PCI scanning and devices initialization

Stefano Gaiotto Stefano.Gaiotto at marconi.com
Fri Aug 20 21:30:49 EST 2004

Thanks Sylvain,

I examinated board schematics and I found that pin "IDSEL" of the bridge
PCI/PCMCIA (PCI1410) in wired (at least in the schematics...) to line AD12
of data/address bus. (What's device address? 12? or 2? or 16?)

With the help of the hardware boys I want now to chek signal integrity

Regards,
      Stefano

Sylvain Munaut <tnt at 246tnt.com> on 18/08/2004 14:54:43