How to remove JFFS2 'Making dirty' display on RPXlite DW?

Mark Chambers markc at mail.com
Fri Aug 6 00:59:27 EST 2004

Well, I've done it.  Dumb luck?  eraseall, then the command as shown, but I
don't remember the rest of the options.
I was just playing with jffs2 to compare performance.  I know I got a
mountable, bootable, read/write-able file system,
but wasn't extensively tested.  Actually, I did a fair amount of add/deletes
in order to guage mount time slowdown...

Mark Chambers