atyfb Framebuffer driver

Marius Groeger mgroeger at sysgo.com
Wed Apr 21 02:48:24 EST 2004

Hi All,

does anyone know about the state of the atyfb_base.c driver in 2.4.25
on kernel.org? I'm trying to use it on a Keenya (Tanzania 4400 Board)
but it seems to generate strange sync signals my TFT display can't
catch. Tried almost all video=atyfb:vmode:.. configurations to no
avail. BTW, the OFFB driver doesn't seem to work either.

Any clue from the masters? Any hints appreciated!

Regards,
Marius

--
Marius Groeger <mgroeger at sysgo.com>           Project Manager
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software