DENX kernel support for MPC885

Rupesh S rupeshs at myw.ltindia.com
Fri Apr 16 07:03:47 EST 2004

Hi,

I was just planning to use MPC885 for my embedded sytem that will be running Linux as the platform Operating System.
Can somebody help me know if Linux for PowerPC supports the MPC885 Processor.
I specifically checked out the hardware supported by the DENX kernel, in which I could not see MPC885.
Though the Core os MPC885 is 8xx, MPC8xx has got _two ethernet_ and a USB which can act as master and slave.
Does the DENX linux support these drivers.

Thanks
--
Rupesh S