Xilinx ML300 u-boot question

Mike Wellington wellington at lucent.com
Wed Apr 14 04:24:50 EST 2004

Peter-
   That solves part of the problem.  I'd still have to either
download a new u-boot via XPS or copy it to the MicroDrive
every time I changed u-boot.  I'll do it this way for now,
but it would be better if I built two different u-boots
that are made to execute from different RAM locations.  Then
I can download the (changeable) second-stage u-boot via tftp.

-mike wellington
  wellington at lucent.com
  platform at bithead.com