Xilinx ML300 u-boot question

Mike Wellington wellington at lucent.com
Wed Apr 14 03:36:36 EST 2004

Gerald (et al) -

1)  kernel configuration  - tried changing the default
kernel command line, but that didn't work.  The kernel
started up, but did not set its "ip=" parameters as I
specified.  This method would work fine, but I'd prefer
to not have to keep a separate kernel around for each
machine.

2) conditional execution commands from u-boot - this sounds
like a good option, I don't know anything about these commands.
I guess I can distiguish one from another via the IP address.
I'll persue this.  And thanks for saving me from wasting my
time trying to make a RAM only u-boot.

-mike wellington
  wellington at lucent.com
  platforms at bithead.com