Xilinx ML300 u-boot question

Mike Wellington wellington at lucent.com
Wed Apr 14 01:28:56 EST 2004

Does anybody know what parameters I should use to
load u-boot, using u-boot.    That's right, I want to
build a generic u-boot that goes on the Microdrive of
a Xilinx ML300 development board.  I have several of them
to manage.  I want the generic u-boot to go and download
a machine-specific u-boot that I can change on my workstation
without having to write it to the microdrive.

Or can I just have u-boot start the kernel with no parameters
and have all the initial args for the kernel built into the
kernel?

-mike wellington
  wellington at lucent.com