PCI on MPC8265

bhupinder sahran bhup_sah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 02:00:24 EST 2003

Hi

I think problen is with the idselect on pci back
plane.
Looks like same card is connected to more than one
ideselect, so when kernel is doing enumertaion for
different idselect, same card is responding and kernel
thinks that you have multiple card sitting on pci back
plane. In place of changing the kernel, you shall fix
your hardware....that is a better solution...

Bhupi

Linux +Hypertransport --> Silicon
www.gdatech.com