Queston about Walnut

ARIBAUD Albert a.aribaud at giat-industries.fr
Fri Oct 3 17:57:50 EST 2003

(disclaimer : I work on 8xx, not 4xx)

I would suggest inspecting the timings for memory access.
If this is SDRAM, you must have had to program the UPM for
it, I suppose. Might be that VxWorks has it right, and you
have set it up differently.

Also, writing to address 0 might be a Bad Ideam (tm), if you
have set this area to hold interrupt vectors.

Did you try single write (say, "mw 100000 0") ?

Albert.

P.S. I think that if you write directly to linuxppc-embedded,
Wolfgang will cease receiving you mails twice (which he probably
does now since you e-mail him *and* CC: to the list).