4xx ports

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Sat Nov 15 11:32:28 EST 2003

Dan Kegel wrote:

| Hey, if Jon wants to help merge stuff from linuxppc-2.4 upstream,
| don't discourage him! :-)

Give me my marching orders and I will find some time to help -
basically I take my work home with me anyway so...

| But it's true, some of the stuff Jon's interested might still be
| stuck in linuxppc_2_4_devel, and need merging into linuxppc-2.4
| (hope I got those names right), and maybe he should do that first.

So assume I know the Linux ppc stuff but might not know which bits are
in which tree as I tend to be using the stock kernel.

The patches I have produced on work time will surface once they are
finished and a system begins to ship but I can work on the other
linuxppc stuff without any problems so am in a "youthfull
optimism" kind of way wanting to help.

Jon.