Semi hosting with BDI2000 BDM ?

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Thu May 22 11:50:28 EST 2003

That looks to be what I want if I'm reading the code correctly - shame there is no
comment about what the hvc module is actually _supposed_ to do. I'd like to optimise
the i/o via the debugger a little to your implementation (I think!! - i.e. more
responsive that once a second but thats not critical) but a gdb script that loops
round pushing and pulling data would do it I reckon.

Perhaps someone on the list uses a Lauterbach debugger which _does_ support
semi-hosting - be interested in how they do it...

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer              Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand