ssh on ppc 405gp?

Jeff David jdavid at amperion.com
Tue May 20 22:26:52 EST 2003

I have seen this problem before.  It was happening a few months ago, and
hasn't happened since!

We use ssh to get to our ppc405h.  The temporary workaround for this
problem was to use a different mac protocol.  I believe the default is
2, so we tried 1, and it worked!  Here's the command:

ssh -1 192.168.25.35

Hope this works for you.

Jeff