Does ELDK include SELF?

mpclinux mpclinux at sina.com
Tue May 20 11:23:58 EST 2003

Dear all,
     I am a greenhand of LinuxPPC. Recently, I have installed ELDK2.0.2
on my RedHat8.0 PC, and I want to build a Ramdisk with SELF, then I
downloaded the SELF*.tar.gz from Wolfgang's ftpsite, but all of them
only contains PATCHes, I turned to ELDK2.0.2 and found that there are
two RPMs they are:
SELF-ppc_8xx-xxx.ppc.rpm
busybox-ppc_8xx-xxx.yyy.ppc.rpm

I think they will contain all source codes of SELF.

    I typed ./install -d /opt/ELDK202 ppc_8xx to install ELDK, but I
can not find other SELF-related files except for two pRamdisk files in
opt/eldk202/images.
    I wonder what's is wrong with my ELDK installation? If no, how can I
build pMulti/pImage/pRamdisk with SELF?
    Thank you all and regards,
                                 Walliams