Problems with MMU: address translation for 0xXXXXXXXX failed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 15 07:46:25 EST 2003

In message <DEA23DB61B62D4118B5900508B323B84012CC7D5 at OPENMAIL> you wrote:

> OK. I couldn't find any firmware on the Abatron web-site but fortunately
> I've been sent v1.12 from a friend. This seems to make all the difference.

Tell your friend that he did something illegal, and be aware that you
are now using pirated software.

The Abatron firmware is available only if you pay  for  the  license,
then  you  will get one your of updates. After that, you can purchase
an extension for the next year for 15% or the original price for  the
license.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
                                                    - Albert Einstein